Binary Options Platform does not appear ( Flash Player plugin is not updated
1. Close your browser.
2. Download and install Adobe Flash Player. Get the installer here.
3. Open your browser again, check whether the Binary Options platform runs smoothly or not.
Unable to Log In and Binary Options Chart does not appear
Please make sure that your browser (Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome or Internet Explorer) has already had the newest Flash Player installed.
If you have not installed/updated Flash Player, please click here to download the latest version.
1. Clear your browser's cache/browsing history
2. Delete Flash Player Browsing Data
1. Click Start > Control Panel, set view by: Large icons then click "Flash Player" icon
2. Select Advanced tab menu and click Delete All
3. Then select Delete All Site Data and Settings and click Delete Data
3. Uninstall flash player
1. Download Flash Player uninstaller from the link below
2. Save the file into your PC, and run the uninstaller
4. Clear all Flash Player files
Clear all the files which are inside the folders below
Windows 7/Vista： C:/Users/＜your PC's username＞/AppData/Roaming/Macromedia/Flash Player
Windows XP ： C:/Documents and Settings/＜your PC's username＞/Application Data/Macromedia/Flash Player
Open Run window by clicking Start > Run, and copy-paste address below into the box
Delete all data stored inside the folders.
5. Download and Re-install Flash Player
Binary Options platform loads slowly
⇒ Make sure that your internet connection runs smoothly, and open the Binary Options platform once again with one of the browsers.
|Operating System (OS)|
|Microsoft Windows XP SP3 or later
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (SP2 + Hotfix KB2868626) or later
Microsoft Windows Phone 7 or later
Apple Mac OS X 10.5 or later
Apple iOS 3.0 or later
Google Android 2.3 or later
RIM BlackBerry 5.0 or later
|Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 (Windows XP SP3) or later
Google Chrome 1.0 or later
Mozilla Firefox 3.02 or later
SeaMonkey 2 or later
Netscape Navigator 7.1 or later
Opera Software Opera 9.5 or later
Apple Safari 3 (Mac OS X 10.5) or later
With regard to Binary Options Trading, Hirose Financial UK Ltd. is licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission (http://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/), reference number 35485. You can find our current licensed status here. Hirose UK supports Responsible Gambling.
It is illegal to gamble under the age of 18 or open a Binary account with Hirose financial Uk Ltd.
The information on this site is not directed at residents of the United States or any particular country outside the UK and is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. Hirose UK is unable to accept applications for live accounts from residents of Japan.